We Are In This Together! Strict Covid19 Restrictions are in place until further notice.
- Online registration only.
- Masks are to be worn at all times.
- Our lobby seating and water/tea station are temporarily closed.
- Standard questions (have you been exposed, have your traveled, are you ill and temperature checks) are required.
- Please call us to arrange a pick up time for any left items – we are not in the position to store your things.
- Online booking always requires a credit card saved to your online profile. Yoga Pass users scroll past credit card and toggle Gift Certificate/Gift Card/Series to enter your yoga pass series number. We can toggle to your pass once we get your registration (if you reserve with a credit card).
- If you need help please leave a message when calling us (304-413-0270). Our text robot will also try to help. Sorry, no message means no call back.
- Do call us to reserve an appointment for some Bliss Shop fun – We can use all the local support we can get (304-413-0270).
- We were clean before, we are extra clean now.
Massage & Private Sessions
- Your Car is your waiting room.
- Your therapist will call or text you when they are ready for you to enter.
- Be sure to fill out the intake forms that we sent you pre-session.
Yoga & Classes
- Doors will be unlocked a few minutes before class.
- Bring your own props (for yoga) at a minimum your own yoga mat. If you enjoy other props for your practice bring those too. Read the class description of the class that you are attending. Teachers may ask you to bring more than a mat.
- We do have props for sale in all price ranges. We can also rent certain props.
- Because of reduced class size, if you register for a class but do not show up for class, your pass will be used for the spot you reserved.
Note: We still have weekly zoom yoga classes (see the schedule).