Having trouble booking?
Are you having difficulty booking with us online or over the phone? Here are some FAQ and steps to help you book your session of BLISS! More details are on our FAQ page.
Booking over the phone:
We do not have a full-time reservationist at the desk, therefore we have set up an answering machine to take all calls for us. We ask that you leave a detailed message for us. We are happy to help you schedule a session over the phone when we are able to return your call. In order to get a call back we ask that you leave a message.
We appreciate those who book their appointments online and we want to make it a smooth process for you! Click here to schedule now!
- To book a massage log-in to your Bliss account and Click on the “Book Online” tab. Be sure that the sub-tab “Book Services” is selected.
- From this page you can select the type of massage you want, and a therapist who offers this service (Not all therapists offer all of the services).
- Choose the date and time you wish to book and click on the “Find Appointments” button. The only required information you need to select here is the type of service you want. Our search engine will find the next available appointment for you!
- Be sure your information is filled out correctly (especially e-mail and phone number). Select the “Agree to Cancellation Policy” box and click on the “Complete Booking” button to secure your reservation.
- To secure your spot in a yoga class or workshop simply log-in to your online Bliss account.
- Click on “Class Schedule” tab. Select the class you wish to attend and click “Book Now“.
- You can add more classes to your cart or proceed to check-out.
- Fill out or make sure information entered if correct.
- The system asks you to put in your credit card information to reserve your appointment. This is done to protect our therapists from no-shows. We ensure you that you are putting this information in through our secure browser and your information is safe. To skip this process for the next time you book simply check the box labeled “Save my payment information“.
- For Bodywork Members: Once all payments have been made your membership is listed as “cancelled” in our system. If you have accrued Benefits* to be used simply book the guest priced service and inform your therapist to edit the session before payment. If you are out of Benefits but are still in your year of membership again, book the guest priced service and inform your therapist to edit the session before payment.
*Benefits: When you are charged each month your payment is turned into a Benefit. Benefits are applied to your bodywork sessions and are only redeemable for bodywork; one per session. If you skip or miss a month of bodywork your Benefit is accrued and can be used at a later date.