Thai Massage is an ancient and powerful method of healing that combines deep compressions, acupressure, and passive yoga stretching to restore total balance for body and mind.
Getting a Thai Massage is like going to your massage therapist, acupuncturists, chiropractor, then a yoga class. It is truly a holistic bodywork experience!
- Improves posture, balance and corrects body alignment.
- Increase range of motion and flexibility.
- Neuromuscular reeducation – PNF movement with a massage retrains the movement proprioceptors. Passive stretching takes people beyond where they think they can move.
- Reduces fascial restrictions.
- The energy Sen lines fall along the myofascial meridians – releasing the fascia as a primary part of the work.
- Increase blood circulation, lowers blood pressure.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, promotes restful sleep.
- Improves digestion and lymph flow.
- Helps detoxification and boosts immune system.Elizabeth is trained in the Northern style of Thai Massage. This originates from the Old Medicine Hospital in Chiang Mai. The style will be slow and methodical. The Yoga like stretches are never forced beyond your current range of motion. Compression are gentle and deep at the same time.